The IMBA Program at National Chengchi University invites applicants for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position open to all ranks in areas of Business Administration, including Strategic Management, International Business, Business Analytics, and Operations / Supply Chain Management.
We seek outstanding and energetic applicants who demonstrate expertise in case teaching, academia-industry and international cooperation. Furthermore, those who are passionate about education in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
The position is available beginning as early as Spring Semester, 2021.
A Ph.D. in related fields and demonstrating experience or potential in research and teaching.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Developing case study projects, directing graduate students, conducting related public service, with excellent teaching skills.
- Providing academic instruction through lectures, or regular courses; assessing and developing communication skills, and logical thinking skills of students through assignments and activities one-on-one, in a classroom, and through distance mediated instructional settings.
- Advising and instructing students regarding programs of study, other institutions of higher education, lifelong learning resources, and learning-supporting services as appropriate.
To apply, applicants must submit the following documents:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Statements of research and teaching interests
- Copy of certificate, Master and PhD original transcripts (certificates or transcripts from overseas institutions should be certified by Taiwan Overseas Representative offices)
- Representative publications in past 5 years
- Two letters of recommendation with sealed envelopes
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
The application deadline is September 30, 2020.
To learn more about NCCUC (College of Commerce, National Chengchi University) Faculty Recruitment, please review: https://goo.gl/nUdt6s
For further Information, please contact Ms. Ho at email@example.com