Global VisibilityNCCUC has retained a leadership position among all business schools in Taiwan and is the only one with AACSB, EQUIS, and AACSB Accounting accreditations.
As of May 2019, only 7 business schools worldwide have been honored with all 3.
- AACSB：Accredited in 2006; re-accredited for 5 years in 2016 (only 128 business schools in Asia have been accredited)
- EQUIS：Accredited in 2010; re-accredited for 5 years in 2015 (only 117 business schools worldwide have obtained a 5-year re-accreditation)
- AACSB Accounting：Accredited in 2013; re-accredited in 2016
- Council Member of AAPBS
- The 65th member of Partnership in International Management (PIM), the first in Taiwan
- Member of International Business School Network (IBSnet), consisting of 12 partner schools in 12 countries
- Partner University of the CFA Program, the first in Taiwan
- Premium University Partner of CIMA, the first in Taiwan
Financial TImes Ranking
- EMBA：ranked 73rd in "Executive MBA" in 2008
- MS in International Business：ranked 47th in "Masters in Management" from 2008 to 2009
- MSc in Management (Technology and Innovation)：ranked 47th in "Masters in Management" in 2010; 41th in "Masters in Management" from 2011 to 2012
- MSc in Management Information Systems：ranked 96th in "Masters in Management" in 2019
Team IMPCT from the IMBA Program at National Chengchi University in Taiwan bested more than 20,000 entries to take home the 2015 Hult Prize at the Global Finals and Awards Dinner held in New York on September 26, 2015 bringing home USD 1,000,000 to implement PlayCares, the innovative and sustainable start-up they envisioned in the competition. more